Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My Handbag Essentials



Alright my beautiful readers, who else here has their essentials that they always have in their handbags?! No matter how many times you change handbags, these items are always right their at your fingertips. I think over the years I have also cut down on how many products I keep in my bag. I used to keep every item of makeup in my bag, which is just way too excessive.

Understanding my skin better I also know what I products I really need to touch up my makeup throughout the day. Since I have oily skin, the only thing that really needs touch ups would be my foundation in my T-zone. Since my lips are always dry a great chap stick always does the trick. These products are also staples in my makeup and getting ready routine. I have constantly repurchased them over the years and swear by these products!



Products:


Since my lips are always dry this chap stick truly adds moisture back into my lips in the matter of seconds. Probably by far my favorite chap stick and the only one I will keep repurchasing. Now I always like to add a little plumpness to my lips so this City Lips lip plumper has been a total life saver. It doesn't make my lips burn or hurt, yet they look plump and soft.

These travel flossers are amazing because you can get them with a minty taste and make sure your teeth are healthy and clean all day long. By far the best item to have in your handbag. Dental hygiene is crucial!

The Aloe Vera hand lotion is fantastic because its so nourishing and makes my skin super soft. I usually pick these up from my local Harmon's because the cute travel size is perfect to throw into my purse. They also carry a larger size which is great for having at home. This stuff really melts into your skin and leaves it super soft.

Since I get super oily in my T-zone I always keep a compact in my handbag. I used to have a translucent powder but noticed that it didn't apply evenly when I went to touch my makeup up. I love the MAKEUP FOREVER pro finish powder because it is super pigmented but it leaves your skin looking flawless. Plus when you touch up with this it doesn't make your skin look cakey. This stuff is worth the moneyyyyyy $$.

And of course my favorite mascara of all time, L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara. This mascara makes my eyelashes look sooo luscious. I can never be without this stuff....ever!


So I hope you have a better idea of some handbag essentials that will keep you going all day long. These are items that I really do swear by and cannot go a day without. Try them out and I promise that you won't be disappointed.



Until next time my loves! Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin